A Master 2 internship on Exploration of novel Cu-based oxides for photovoltaics is to be filled for the second semester 2021/2022
Description of the internship
Contact : tfix AT unistra.fr
- Each year, ICube offers several thesis topics that can be financed by a doctoral contract.
Additional information is available at Doctoral school MSII website (Mathematics, Sciences of the Information and of the Engineer) to which ICube is a host laboratory.
- ICube recruited an associate professor at Faculty of Physics & Engineering of Strasbourg University on September 1st, 2020: Yaochen LIN.
- ICube recruited a University Professor in CNU section 63 for MaCEPV team on September 1st, 2019 : Frédéric Antoni
- ICube has recruited an electronic assistant-engineer CNRS December 1, 2015: Florian Mugler
- ICube recruited an associate professor at INSA on September 1st, 2015: Emilie Steveler
- For any spontaneous application (postdoctoral position, permanent position...): Contact
- Useful links :